Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options

Replies

• LRWSSuccess
    LRWSSuccess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm brand new. Goal is to lose 120lb which seems really, really daunting.
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I log everyday and am looking for people who are motivated and really serious about losing weight. I have over 100 pounds to go until I reach my goal and would love more supportive friends. Good luck to everyone!!!:smile:
  • lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I am at 237 (started at 252) and looking for 150 or less. I would love to have some companions on this journey, which may take me over a year, but I'm prepared to do it. Thanks!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have about 190 to lose to hit Goal. Please feel free to add me.
  • NewMe2be555
    Options
    Hi..im looking to lose 150 lbs....determined to lose it w/out surgery...looking for support and workout buddies :)
  • janetteandrews79
    Options
    Im 3 weeks into my diet and so far lost 8 lbs. today my two children started to use the app also to loose weight. So loads of moral support at hand.
  • kalitime
    kalitime Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your losses. :(
  • kalitime
    kalitime Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Feel free to add me as well. I had lost 50lbs on my own but since March 20th, I've gained back roughly 24 lbs. I lost my Grandpa on March 20th and then my Grandma on August 5th. LOTS of comfort food easting was going on but I refuse to back any back on.

I'm so sorry for your losses. :(
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me (any of y'all can), as I had 108 pounds to lose and 130 is my goal weight too! Now I just have 19 pounds to lose! You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • dani_bum
    Options
    I'm social security age and weighed 242 and needed to lose realistically 100 lbs. Don't exercise much with re: bad back. Have 83 lbs to go, have lost 17 since July. Add me, need all the encouragement I can get and wouldn't mind giving some to someone else.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    When I started 6 and 1/2 months ago, I had 120 to lose. Today, I have 41 pounds left to lose. Your goals are possible! Each and every one of you that has a large goal (as long as you don't try to lose it too fast, or in an unhealthy way) are very capable of reaching them! You can add me as a friend if you'd like, although I don't still have 100+ to lose, I know where you are sitting. I know how it feels to be very overweight. I know what it feels like to walk up a flight of stairs and feel winded and sweaty. I know what it's like to not be able to fit on certain chairs, or cross my legs without grabbing my ankle and pulling, and I know what it feels like to get stared at by strangers. Now, 79 pounds later, I fit into a plastic lawn chair yesterday without my thighs touching the arms, I can flip my leg up over my other one while sitting without using my hands, I'm down from a size 22 to a 14 and from a 3x shirt to a XL or L. I no longer get the nasty stares, and I can chase my son around the yard playing with him.

I want to be able to encourage people to make their dreams come true, so please, add me if you want encouragement from someone who knows what it's like to be in your position. :)
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I started in January with a goal of losing 100 lbs. Good luck in your journey!
  • sarahricketson
    Options
    Hello,

Before I got pregnant with my second daughter I was using weight watchers and lost quite a bit of weight but then unfortunately I gained it all back and then some. I have been very down and out about my weight loss journey and just wish that I felt more confident about losing weight and being able to do things with my children that I'm not able to currently do. My mom and my sister's have convinced me to do my fitness pal, so I'm giving it a shot. I'm hoping to get some great support from those others that are also doing it.
  • pixred
    Options
    hi, im hoping to lose between 90-100lbs.
    i joined a while ago but have only just started.
  • purplemoonmyst
    purplemoonmyst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus pounds to lose also! Feel free to add me!
  • marissaknewlin
    marissaknewlin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting out again and I've got about 200 lbs to lose. I am 342 now and my ultimate weight goal is 140. I've struggled constantly with losing weight, but I'm getting back on track and more determined than ever. Would also love to have some friends to share encouragement and support!
  • SHRINKINGG1
    SHRINKINGG1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Would love friends with lots to lose.

Starting weight 258
    Current weight 241.8
    Goal weight 150 ish
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I really hope you keep this a for girls group.
  • CarKiller2013
    CarKiller2013 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose approx 125 lbs. Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • rwmutton
    rwmutton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 25-30 pounds. I am currently at 191 pounds, and I have lost about 10 pounds since March 1st. It has been a struggle my goal is to be at 160 pounds by the end of March of next year.