LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    09/04- 4.4km

Total so far: 25.8km
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options

exercise.png

4.3 miles running today! looking forward to an 18 mile bike ride this weekend.
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • naters_0823
    naters_0823 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Here's my ticker.

exercise.png
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ok, running late (due to some vacation days and some huge household projects...yes, I built a patio....which included carting a ton of dirt, a ton of gravel and a lot of sand!)

I am going to aim for 150 miles this month!!!!!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Here is my updated total!
    17.96/100 miles.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    Options
    My September goal is 85 miles!

9/1 - ran 1.3 miles & walked 1.7 miles
    9/2 - walked 1.7 miles
    9/3 - swam 1.1 miles & ran 1.7 miles
    9/5 - biked 14 miles & ran 1 mile

22.5 / 85 miles complete!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Went to podiatrist yesterday for my foot pain. Severe inflammation in my left foot near my 2nd toe (which is longer than my big toe causing the the swelling to occur. I push off my 2nd toe instead of my big one since it sticks out further). Cortisone shot today and fitted for custom orthotics for my sneakers. No more flip flops unless I'm headed to the pool. Plus no wt bearing exercise for 4-6 wks. Bike or swim or elliptical if it doesn't hurt. I even have a drs note. I am so pissed. Going to buy a bike tonight or this weekend at the latest. This will not derail my September goals.....might have to up it once i start biking...
  • StefanieJo13point1goal
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon went ot the gym and knocked out 1.56 miles on the Arc and 3.64 miles on the stationary bike. This morning at 5:30AM got out and ran a rough and tough 2.56 miles!

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here. (See the sheet at: www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu)

Notice the return of the LIME GREEN to indicate whether you are currently on pace to meet your goal for the month! :smile: It should give you a quick indicator of how you're doing and if you need to step up your pace a little (or a lot).

We have 158 people that have pledged to join the challenge this month. So far, 116 have started moving and we welcome all the new people!!! :drinker: And 42 have yet to report that they've logged any miles. They either need to get moving or get logging. :bigsmile:

Let's keep it moving along!

smiley-sport015.gif

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Going with 40 as I can't see to make 50 for the last two months. Let's see if I can make the goal this time.

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    20 more miles today :), I'm up to 35. Tomorrow I'm on my bike, but then it's walk/runs.

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Went to podiatrist yesterday for my foot pain. Severe inflammation in my left foot near my 2nd toe (which is longer than my big toe causing the the swelling to occur. I push off my 2nd toe instead of my big one since it sticks out further). Cortisone shot today and fitted for custom orthotics for my sneakers. No more flip flops unless I'm headed to the pool. Plus no wt bearing exercise for 4-6 wks. Bike or swim or elliptical if it doesn't hurt. I even have a drs note. I am so pissed. Going to buy a bike tonight or this weekend at the latest. This will not derail my September goals.....might have to up it once i start biking...

Hope you heal quickly. But on the bike side, "thanks" to a bungled knee surgery, I discovered biking and spinning, and all it great now! Hope you take to your new bike :flowerforyou:
  • MMoriarty2013
    Options
    7.21 miles so far this month, towards my September goal of 65 miles.

exercise.png
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

exercise.png

9/4/13 3.5 miles
    9/5/13 3.35 miles
  • I am in, I just found this blog today so I am five days behind!! I need to get myself moving!! Thank you for doing this!!!

exercise.png
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    A few more...

exercise.png