September 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 100 miles of moving my *kitten*! I loved the last one, good luck to everyone.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm going to finish the August sheet and I will definitely participate in the September challenge. My goal is 100 miles.

Thank you dinos for all you have done in the past. I certainly appreciate your efforts. To the people who will maintain this awesome thread going forward, thank you all :flowerforyou:

As for the September challenge, I have a couple of runs scheduled so will have to reorganize my schedule. I'm going to downgrade a little to 200 miles. Good luck everyone!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    UPDATED TO HERE :smile:

Hi everyone! I'd just like to introduce myself. I go by lots of names around here, but Dave, Darkrider or DR works just fine. I'm a grizzled veteran of many of the these MYAC challenges having missed only 7 since they started. I am grateful to Dinos and Denise and all the others that have helped in keeping this challenge going, volunteering countless hours. I know I am not alone in appreciating it VERY much!! :drinker:

Having benefitted greatly from participating in this regularly over the last couple of years, I figured it was time to pay it back a little and have volunteered to take the reins for some indeterminate period. haha I've had some time to look over the spreadsheet and am picking it up very quickly. Hopefully I won't need to pester Dino too terribly much in the interim while I get fully up to speed. :bigsmile:

What I ask from all of you is simply this: PATIENCE. If you see something that looks funny, questionable, askew, every so slightly tilted, or just plain flat out wrong.....let me or one of the others (Bluiz13, others?) know kindly via PM and we will take a look at it at our earliest opportunity.

But of course, being the new guy, I'm suuuuuuuure I won't do anything wrong..... :laugh: Sooooo, give the new guy a break!

I would like to extend a very warm welcome all the new participants as well as the veterans.

HAPPY MOVING!!!

smiley-sport033.gif

Dave (Darkrider42)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    OH! I almost forgot! I'm in for 60 miles again this month.

And one additional reminder about the spreadsheet....the one containing Sept 2013 and going forward is at the NEW ADDRESS that Denise (Bluiz13) posted in the very first message of this thread and I will repeat here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddFpKdTUwZVR1VjNrRV9DLUxDUjhWR2c#gid=133

Or better yet, this one:
    http://tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping this going.

I'm in for 100 km of running please!

exercise.png
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    I'm in again with a goal of 150 miles.
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am planning on keeping it at 30 miles. I am going to add in 30ds. If 30ds doesn't pan out, I will try to up it to 45 miles. =)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping this going again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in, going to try for 30 miles again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exercise.png
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in goal 150 miles
  • Butterflykisses123
    Options
    I'm in!! Just wrapped up another challenge of 60 miles for August, going for 80 miles in September!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I'm going to scale it back this month to 250 miles. I think that is more doable for me with all my other activities in my life.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stick with 50 for September.
    I'm not on computer on weekends so won't be updating the sheet much then. I'll keep an eye on it during the week while I'm at work and update when I have a free minute here and there. Again please be patient and let us know by pm or right in the thread if you see something that isn't right.

NOW get moving tomorrow - sept 1st. Woohoo.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Gonna try for 30 miles.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Newbie here, so going to use this to help motivate. Keeping my goal low & modest because I have no idea what I can do.

I'm in for 10 miles please.
  • heidicalif
    heidicalif Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Big thanks to all involved! I just found the challenge last month and am so happy it continues on. =)

My September goal is 200 miles combined hiking, biking, and treadmill.
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Updated to here.
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am going to be gone for a good portion of September, so I am going to lower my goal to 150miles.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    im in for 40 miles walking. last month I did 38 miles walking so I'm trying to improve on that.
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I mark mine in km goal 104km and I walk them.

Thank you.