September 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for Sept. and need to start stepping up my game again. Put me down for 40 miles.
    Thanks to all of your *kitten* movers that keep this going every month. I SO need this as encouragement!

exercise.png

Treadmill today 2.64 Miles
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 130 miles this month.
    Just completed a Virtual 5k this morning to benefit Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    8.9 miles mountain biked this morning. Let's go MYAC's!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    Hi MYA folks. I've been updating the spreadsheet on weekends for a while now. Dave, thanks for doing all my work today! I just logged in and saw you've fixed the number of MYAs and added all the goals so far.

Just one thing I want to add -- since we're making changes, I'm not going to post fractions of miles in the spreadsheet anymore, only whole miles. Feel free to track your progress to as many decimals as you want but you'll only see the whole numbers when I post in the spreadsheet. Believe it or not I find it takes noticeably more time to enter all those decimals and they all even out in the end anyway. Thanks folks and keep moving!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    So excited for my fourth MYAC!
    My goal will be 100 miles again!

Pushed myself today.
    10.67/100 miles.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    So, the days are getting shorther, but will still push for the usual 1000 miles

01-09: 50.26 miles
    September miles: 50.26

YTD miles: 10170
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 70 miles of running :)
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Ok it's a new month and I'm ready for it! Rode 8.09 miles today on the stationary bike.

8.09/100
  • likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in!! I will try for 100 miles since I'm a newbie here, but I think I do 60 a month just at work.. We shall see! Good Luck all!
  • kdeli5
    kdeli5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in...I will set my goal for 50 miles since I am just starting out walking/jogging.

exercise.png
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I am in for 250 miles in September!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I'm in!

exercise.png

Oh for heaven's sake. Why isn't it showing up properly??
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me for 70 miles this month? Thank you. x
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Yay another month! :happy:

I'm keeping my goal at 120 miles. My work hours are going up this month so I will really need to pay attention to get there.

And a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who is pitching in to keep this challenge going. :flowerforyou:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Kicked off September with a half mile open water swim. My ticker somehow disappeared so until I make a new one I'm 0.5 of 100. Or still zero according to Janet's maths :sad: :sad:
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Was a bit ambitious with my first MYA in August with 50miles not including my daily walking, i.e. just recorded my runs and cross trainer stints.

In September I'm going to try for 60 miles but include my daily miles from my Fitbit. Lets see how it goes!

1/09: 2.6 miles

Total: 2.6 miles

exercise.png
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did 8.66 miles today
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Hi MYA folks. I've been updating the spreadsheet on weekends for a while now. Dave, thanks for doing all my work today! I just logged in and saw you've fixed the number of MYAs and added all the goals so far.

Just one thing I want to add -- since we're making changes, I'm not going to post fractions of miles in the spreadsheet anymore, only whole miles. Feel free to track your progress to as many decimals as you want but you'll only see the whole numbers when I post in the spreadsheet. Believe it or not I find it takes noticeably more time to enter all those decimals and they all even out in the end anyway. Thanks folks and keep moving!

Hi there! Didn't know exactly who does what or when, but figured that if everybody jumps in when they're able, then it'll take everyone less time when they do update. I'll still post to the spreadsheet all the decimal places because honestly, as an engineer with mild OCD, I'd lose way more sleep at night that it wasn't exactly correct than I will ever save not typing the number as-is. LOL I type pretty fast anyway, so it doesn't really save me any time. But that's just me. You update however you like. :flowerforyou:
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I did 4km today

exercise.png