September 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

@Laura6887 - I fixed the formula. All set now.

Such a busy weekend I didn't move at all yesterday but got in a 3 mile run tonight.
    exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    @Butterflykisses123 - Yes, I love the cooler temps too! Makes running soooooo much more enjoyable! :)

Congrats to SUFFERLANDRIAN for making goal!!! :drinker:

@Dinos - Dang right, swimming is a killer workout! You ought to get at least like triple miles for that! :happy:

@Laura6887 - It was because you're new, but it should have been tracking your miles this month so far and not zero. Looks like somebody already beat me to it and corrected them! :smile: Ahhh, mysterry solved. :) JTH11706 and I were tag-teaming the spreadsheet update! :bigsmile:

Awesome job, all of you! Keep up the great work!

Dave
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    3 miles

exercise.png
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Sunset Ride

exercise.png
  • Bubbl3s25
    Options
    15 September - hikes 25.3km
    Total walked to date - 145.6km

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I hit the 1/2 way mark today by walking 2 miles on Thursday (pushing the baby jogger) and by pedalling 22 miles today!!!

exercise.png
  • mart001
    mart001 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    09/13- 3km
    09/14- 3km

Total so far: 65.94km
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get that hike in Saturday but I did talk my hubby into a nice walk along the river bike path this afternoon. Still on track for exceeding my goal. :bigsmile:

September 14: 4 miles
    September 15: 6.5 miles

September total 76.5 miles

Hey, my ticker link disappeared!:sad: Dumb computer.:sad: I think I figured out how to recreate it anyway.

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Halfway mark..5 miles under. Hope I can get some good miles in next week.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options

@Laura6887 - It was because you're new, but it should have been tracking your miles this month so far and not zero. Looks like somebody already beat me to it and corrected them! :smile: Ahhh, mysterry solved. :) JTH11706 and I were tag-teaming the spreadsheet update! :bigsmile:

Awesome job, all of you! Keep up the great work!

Dave

@ Dave and JTH11706 - :-) Way to go guys. You really do help people stay motivated. Kudos! :flowerforyou:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

@Laura6887 - I fixed the formula. All set now.

@JTH11706 - I just glanced past this and had to go back. I thought you said "I fixed the formula. All set for snow." :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Posting a few more miles. I'm aware that swimming doesn't add too many miles but it's the most effective cardio exercise there is, so as long as the weather stays nice I'm sticking to my weekend swims.

exercise.png

@ Dino - I thought Hockey was the most effective Cardio exercise there is? Now you have me curious. Maybe they just say that in places like here where the water stays frozen 6 months out of the year.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    12.50 miles done today for Half Marathon prep run on course

exercise.png

@ Raasy - Nice job! :smile: When is the half marathon?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OK, Word of advise. If you haven't run in a LONG, LONG, LONG time. Don't start out with 3 miles. I would like to kiss the man that invented Ibuprofen. Added another 3 miles but I'm paying for it.

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Completely out of my routine.

09/15 - 1.0 miles walking

Total: 85.5 miles

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,411 Member
    Options
    I'm in! hmmm...might need to adjust my goal down !!! Don't think I'm going to make 200 at this rate.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm in! hmmm...might need to adjust my goal down !!! Don't think I'm going to make 200 at this rate.

exercise.png

@ cpanus - Don't back off your goal just yet. You're close to half way and we are only half way through the month. You're doing great! Hang tough and dig in! :happy:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Posting a few more miles. I'm aware that swimming doesn't add too many miles but it's the most effective cardio exercise there is, so as long as the weather stays nice I'm sticking to my weekend swims.

exercise.png

@ Dino - I thought Hockey was the most effective Cardio exercise there is? Now you have me curious. Maybe they just say that in places like here where the water stays frozen 6 months out of the year.

@ sufferlandria -- I don't have a clue, that's for the experts to figure out. We play the hand we're dealt.
    If you can't get in the water, you might as well stay on top of it :laugh: