Replies

• emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Summer. Bikini season! :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Summer.... I HATE the cold... and I like wearing as little bit of clothes as possible :bigsmile:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Hockey season - 'nuff said.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Summer. I thrive in heat and sun. Only thing about winter that excites me are boots and Game of Thrones.
  • sjanejack
    Options
    I love fall. Its pretty nice, since I actually see the sun more instead of it raining half the time. Plus I love to go swimming.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    FALL !!!!. Cool nights, warm days, less humidity, beautiful nature colors, fresh apples, warm hoodies.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love the winter because I love the cold. I love the chill in the air and how the cold hits your skin. Crazy as it may sound, I don't always wear a coat in the winter so I can fully enjoy cold. I only wear a coat when it's below freezing, under 32 degrees F. I always look best in the winter because my hair is not as frizzy, and I don't get acne. Christmas is also another reason why I like the winter.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I love Fall!! Nothing like wearing a cute pair of jeans and my Rainbow flip flops...LOVE!!!
  • GypsyRoad2
    GypsyRoad2 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fall, because the weather is still nice without all the humidity......I love September and October nights...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Fall. Not too hot, not too cold, lots of cute clothing options.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Winter, for snowboarding. And I like cooler weather. Winter in my area means upper 50s to lower 60s, which is perfect in my eyes.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I pretty much love all seasons except winter. My faves would be a tie between spring and fall. I love the mild weather of these. Kind of excited for fall coming up. The leaves changing into beautiful, vibrant colours, cozying up with hot chocolates and matcha lattes (only on my cheat days until I hit my GW!), the bite in the air, running outside in said air and being able to wear cardigans/ light sweaters with no jackets.....yup, I'm geared for fall! I will miss the summer wardrobe, though- it's been a particularly great motivator during my journey these past few months.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I live in Portland, OR and we have two seasons: Rainy and Not-Quite-As-Rainy. Both have their merits and their downsides.

September is the least rainy month of the year, and the temperature is very nice with highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's. I'm happy that my favorite month of the year has finally arrived!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Spring is the best for me, after going through the winter it is nice to see some green.

:drinker: Although we don't really have a full on winter where I live, when it gets below 65 I get cold. I like when the warm comes back...
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Summer!!!!!
    Shiny, happy people. Tans. Lake. Beach. Green. Blue. Storms. Heat. Sun. Boats. Smell of sunscreen. Favorite candle: Sun and Sand. Soooo many things! I'm just so happy in the summer! I need to live in a place where it's summer all the time!
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    Options
    for me it has to be winter, I love the cold. I love walking outside and getting lung shock the air is so cold. walking during an easy snowfall, everything is muted and quiet, until you really hear the sound of the snowflakes hitting the ground. im a natural furnace, I generate enough heat to have people sitting next to me start sweating. once the temp gets above 40 dregree I start getting uncomfortable. when its above 90 it literally hurt being outside.

its funny too, my brother is the polar opposite, heat is his thing, the hotter the better.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I suffer through a Queensland summer to enjoy a blissful winter.

I don't deal well with humidity and being warm blooded prefer to exercise without dripping in sweat before I have even started.

No mossies in winter too ...
  • xxneo
    Options
    Winter cause the sun's not as strong and I have an excuse to wear long sleeves/pants to hide from the sun (I'm allergic to sunscreen D:)
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I like all seasons, especially the beginnings but I do like Fall and Spring alot because of the cooler temps. The temps are cool enough to wear a hoodie or warm enough to wear shorts.
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like spring because of the lovely flowers but I love summer the most. I just LOVE the sun, and feeling the heat on my skin. I tend to just hide in my bed all winter lol