Orlistat newbie early days

Options
Day 3… not great but Christmas is out the way. Had a nice time eg food. I’ve done a bit research so I can see some areas for improvement. Lesons learned as well explanations. Looked up 15g fat recipes so I can be more sure of what’s going in my mouth. I’ve noticed every recipe is either chicken fish turkey pork of a carb like couscous or pasta. Going did out the baratic plate. Bit of mind physiology. My normal plates are huge. Looking at what I can do with fat feet sever pain all way up my legs unable to stand for long. I’m thinking vibration board? Might lessen the pain and mean I could do more over time. But what exercise is their that does not involve feet. ???

Replies

• LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    good on you for getting going & exploring what needs to be done. agree that the mind thing can be tuff stuff. I've been saying to myself (when I have urges to eat extra) that I would rather keep my toesies than eat this _______.

sometimes it helps me to think of things I just don't do because they hurt me... (and I try to remind myself that the overeating hurts my body - that makes it easier.)

so here are some things I would not ever do because it hurts too much
    -- put my hand on a red hot stove.
    -- jump off a 10 story building
    -- hit my thumb with a hammer (learned that one the hard way, lol ;)
    -- drink boiling liquid (also learned that one the hard way, lol ;)
    -- eat way too much (working on leaving off diving into food like it's a party.... ;)

well, my list is long but that's the drift... i use that mind-jedi trick a lot...

onward - hope the meds help!