New weight loss advice

Options
Hi everyone

So I've finely paid for a premium membership and decided I'm going to restart my diet 3 years ago I weighed In at.16 stone 10lb I lost it and went down to 12 stone 8lb I did that over a period of 4 months I now sit at 18 stone 3.5lb so as you can imagine I'm gutted with my self..

Any advice on once I've lost weight how to keep it off and Any good lunch ideas for somebody who Drives for a living so no access to microwave..

What lifestyle change are other people attempting to do what kinda diets does everyone do.

How I did it before was I did 10000 steps per day

Eat 1500 calories and fasted twice a week because I was working nights it was easier back then like I said I lost it pretty quickly.

This time I plan on weight training plus doing between 7000 and 10000 steps a day. And calories looking around 1700 with a 16/8 fast. Any advice would be appreciated if this seems like a good plan..

My shopping list
Chicken
Steak
Eggs
Diced meat or mince
Veg
Rice
Egg whites
Bacon
Olive oil

Replies

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome @lee15008 ! We have an entire Maintaining Weight category full of previously asked questions that may help, as well as a sub-group of people who have experience with your situation. I highly recommend browsing that section and asking more questions there if you need some additional feedback.