Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

FAVORITES

Options
PLEASE consider enabling a way for us to mark whatever foods in the database are our personal favorites. With so many errors in entries in the database, every meal item has to be fully vetted before I can trust the accuracy. Once I find an item that is accurate, I want to be able to KNOW which one out of the hundreds listed was and only use it. If I had not recently logged that particular food, it no longer shows up in my "recent" list and I have to go all science investigator again. Instead of searching the whole database, I'd love the search my favorite foods FROM the database.
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• SheerVelvet
    SheerVelvet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Commenting to hopefully bring this back to attention of tech help. This feature would be so appreciated. Try "grilled chicken" for example. There is one I have vetted about a zillion that float up when searching "grilled chicken"... we need to be able to mark "FAVORITE". I know "in theory" recently used should pop up first but theories don't always work in the real world.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for this suggestion! I will share it with the appropriate team to consider for a future update.