I updated my Diary Settings today but it's not changing numbers from yesterday

Options
LWhiteUptownNC
LWhiteUptownNC Posts: 2 Member
My doctor suggested that I start using MyFitnessPal as a food diary to help me lose weight. I joined a couple of days ago and updated to Premium today. Until today I was going with the default numbers which put me over my carbs yesterday (which were set at just 13g a day). I got numbers from my doctor today updated my protein, carb and fat percentages. It didn't change my numbers for yesterday's diary and still shows me as having gone over my daily allowance (was 13g and is now 30g). Is there a way to change this so it shows that I stayed within my ranges?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,193 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I doubt it. Changes to goals are not retrospective, I believe.

Very odd too that you got a carb goal of 13gr, that doesn't sound like any default numbers I've heard on MFP?
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,226 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Lietchi is correct, goals cannot be retroactively changed. Any changes you make to your goals are only applied to the current day, and future days until they are changed again.

Answers

• LWhiteUptownNC
    LWhiteUptownNC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. You're correct, the 13g was me trying to adjust everything to fit my doctor's suggestions and giving up HA That's why I adjusted it today. No problem that I can't go back in time...it hits the OCD in me HA
This discussion has been closed.