New here....kinda. British lad looking for some other Brits to motivate and log with.

Options
This is the year for me! I'm determind to make a change for the better this year.

I have 80+ friends on here and 90% of them are from the US, which is awesome coz I get to see how others stay on track and see different recipies. But I would love more Brits to keep to the same kinda schedule as me. I struggle when there is noone else logging or active at the same time. I use MFP as one of my main Social Medias to keep my head in the game.

Any Brits around wanting to add a fellow Brit to keep each other accountable?

I'm 25 and work in retail. My job is pretty active and requires a fair amount of lifting so I'm pretty active even on my days off I am. My main problem is my eating and the amount of pointless and unfulfilling calories that I'm consuming just for something to do. I would love some new recipies I have a slow cooker so that would be amazing. I do have a samsung smartwatch so can log steps and activity, so if you want to we can make it a steps challenge.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,231 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Not from the UK, so I hope you find some connections

Only you can hold yourself accountable. What do you want to be held accountable to? Do you have any SPECIFIC goals?

Check out the recipes section for food ideas. I'm sure there's some slow cooker ideas that you will enjoy.