Cellulite

Options
Need tips for cellulite in my legs

Replies

• claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    Body brushing temporarily plumps up your skin: fake tan helps to disguise it: losing weight MIGHT reduce the appearance.

Cellulite is just the natural fat layer pushing through your elastic skin layer. How elastic your skin is, is genetic. Even slim people have cellulite (I certainly do). Reducing your fat percentage can help but ultimately, you need some fat.

It’s just a natural part of us (like boobs and bums) but has been demonised by media and airbrushed into non-existence in print and social media.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not a whole lot you can do really other than try to mask it a bit. It's normal and genetic...pretty much every woman I know has it, including the women I know who are very lean and fit. I know 2 physique stage competitors and they both have it even when they're stage ready...they just mask it a bit with brushing and tan and it's mostly in their backsides which are somewhat covered. They're also muscular so that when they're flexed it's less noticeable. They've done calendars and everything gets airbrushed out to perfection, not reality.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Losing fat and training the legs can help to a point. Some do laser surgery. It’s a genetic condition for the most part so it’s difficult to get rid of.