Feather Frank Ryan Lord

Options
Hey, guys my name is Frank Lord and I hear my story. I've decided to commit myself to a healthy lifestyle and I am also choosing a sober lifestyle as well too like I said they are choices I'm on a major psychiatric medication withdrawal from 15 medications while I was in the hospital I had some personal stuff that I had to do with 15 medications! But here I am now and I am withdrawing and taking care of myself and bettering myself and I also want to be in a community of people who are supportive of each other. I am so happy to be alive and to be on here and to be nutritious and healthy with my soul and my spirit and everything else, I don't believe in coincidences I think that everything happens for a reason so if you've stumbled upon this page please leave a response as to what you think is going on and how are you and or if you want to add anything that is you know decent to the thread you more than welcome to I have been sober off of alcohol for $298 days and I am now going to feel free officially off of like I said 15 different psychiatric medications so really just be cautious for yourself if you ever find yourself in my predicament you say no-no because the hardcore medication is the one thing that is going to kill us prescription medication 15 of them and I've been struggling with issues of healing and everything else but in my 30s I was saved and I woke up. I now am on the path to bettering my life for the bettering of myself and also for the bettering of my mom who raised me she's single my mom has done a very very fantastic job with her life and I'm just on here for support and guidance in some way and I just want to have commodity with individuals while I'm going through this journey thank you, guys, for taking the time to look at my profile I hope in some way shape and form you found this helpful and if not I wish you well and good luck on your Journey.