Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

End time on intermittent fasting

Options
Please at an end time to the in-progress intermittent fasting tracker. I don't always start my fast at the same time, often don't remember what time I started the day before, and having to do the math is annoying, especially when adding that time should be really easy code.
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• soniakircher1
    soniakircher1 Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Yes love to be able to find it on the app and no two have timer to show us how we going total no of fasted days ect. Like I am day 115 I think . Would love this app to have this feature make it easy to find thanxs
  • GypsieMariposa
    GypsieMariposa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was looking for this to upvote. This would would be great; as well as an option to get a notification that your fast is over vs just notifications to log your meals.
  • mattecheryl
    mattecheryl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It would also be nice if when you actually end you fast and it is over your target number of hours, that it showed the total duration. I have a goal of 16 hrs but often go over and I would like to be able to see it so I can track how it affects my weight, appetite, etc.
  • kduehly
    kduehly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!! This was my feedback as well. I have purchased a membership with myfitnesspal but do not like the IF part of it but don't want to have to use a second app. I would love an update where you can select "start fast" and "end fast" instead of auto selecting the time. Being able to see how far along you are in your fast would be great as well! Would love to see this update to this already amazing app!!!
  • ilyo777
    ilyo777 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah sadly the fast tracking is just too limited to be useful. Need to cope with more flexible / varied fasting routines, and definitely to be able to cope with >24h fasts too