LESS Alcohol ~ MARCH 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,566 Member
    Options
    @rockinrobyn

I saw an HGTV show where they were in Chincoteague Island. Looks beautiful. Is that near you? Have you been there?
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @rockinrobyn

I saw an HGTV show where they were in Chincoteague Island. Looks beautiful. Is that near you? Have you been there?

@dawnbgethealthy Yes! It's close. We have driven through there but haven't been there yet. We want to take our camper up that way this summer.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,566 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker

Sorry to hear about your muscle tear.
    The idea of planned rest...hmmm.
    I think back to having Covid when I didn't have any choice but to pretty much stay in bed and sleep, it wasn't a choice to do nothing, just couldn't stand up. And then being told to stay off of my feet for 48 hours after my ankle injection.
    Both of those things have got me thinking about myself and how I have to keep moving/doing all of the time. I am going to keep your words in mind!
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Love the trailer pic! Lurking airstream photos is a guilty pleasure. So much creativity!

Happy Friday, all. AF so far this week. A couple times a drink sounded pretty good, but habits kicked in and waited for the weekend. Don't have anything social planned, hope to get some yardwork done. Not quite warm enough to plant some things, but past our last frost. We can at least put away greenhouse and start prepping beds.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Hello My "LA" friends! Happy March! I am SO ready for spring! My goal is 16 AF days minimum in a month. I'm drinking less for weight loss and the additional health benefits. I usually post the next morning.

Fri 3/24: AF - I went way over my calorie goal because we had a huge breakfast from our favorite coffee shop (delicious veggie quiche plus a slice of blueberry lemon strudel cake). But tracking it all kept me from snacking between meals and adding extra calories with and after dinner. I really wanted one of the delicious IPAs we had in the fridge but I abstained and am glad this morning. I'm sure I would have gotten into the post-dinner snacks.

I'm planning drinks today but no more than a couple. The weather is nice enough and we're going to try to ride our road bikes. It will be the first time out on my road bike since my foot surgery. It's been a little over 2 months now.

Rolling Total: 12 AF Days out of 25