Feeling lost and overwhelmed

Options
vivitoni74
vivitoni74 Posts: 7 Member
Hello everyone. I hope you are well. Please call me Vivi. I am 49 years old 5'9" and as of this morning 225 lb. Down 5lb. I want to get down to 180lb. Looking to get heathier and get off some medication. I have some food allergies, fibromyalgia, and currently a terrible neck issue that is causing nerve pain and numbness. I also have great deal of pain and numbness in my hands and arms. This is a huge issue because I'm an artist. I'm under a doctor's care. For the most part I'm very positive and bubbly I am told lol. But lately, not so much. I need to get healthier. I have big plans for myself! I've been on this app a million times. I need to stick to this. I need to make this a habit. I feel alone. I know that I'm not. I am seeking support :-)
Tagged:

Replies

• serenecompassion2663
    serenecompassion2663 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am an artist as well! Do you want to be accountability buddies?
    My name is Andi and my starting weight was 235. I also want to reduce my medications.
  • makinica
    makinica Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    totally get how you feel. And same: I was always the bubbly one, but got so overwhelmed with the need to lose weight and get back to my original self that it probably consumes 50% of my daily thoughts. How wasteful is that!! If you want an accountability buddy, we can test it out. Feel free to ping me!
  • PaulyJoMomma
    PaulyJoMomma Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY understand! I am going to add you as a friend is that OK!? ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • steffe22
    steffe22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well this is me trying again I moved and have no work out partner and can't afford personal trainer. I need a accountability partner
  • PaulyJoMomma
    PaulyJoMomma Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well this is me trying again I moved and have no work out partner and can't afford personal trainer. I need a accountability partner

Howdy! I am going to add you as a friend and send you a message! I hope that works for you! Letโ€™s do this!!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคฉ