Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Meal, item, and diary entry sharing

Options
carterdgarrison
carterdgarrison Posts: 1 Member
My partner and I both use MFP to track our macros according to a plan set by our trainer. It would be so helpful to be able to share an item or meal with him that i already logged using the iOS share features such as iMessage. Would also be helpful to be able to share favorited foods and scanned foods. In addition to item sharing, being able to share diary entries or multiple diary entries over several days would be very helpful when sharing with doctors and fitness trainers, nutritionists, etc
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• shinigan
    shinigan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love this feature! I've added many of our family's recipes on here. It would be so useful to ba able to share them with my husband!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Not sure how it works for recipes, but you can already copy meals from someone else's diary. The other person just needs to have access to your diary.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You can also create meals or foods and make them public. Then anyone can use them.