Not new to the app, but definitely I’ve had set backs & doing my hardest to overcome them.

Options
Hello everyone back on the app again this year and definitely to stay and accomplish my goal weight this time around, I have never tried premium but could someone that has please let me know if it completely worth it to go premium, please and thank you!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,187 Member
    Options
    Whether premium is worth it depends on whether you personally need any of the specific features that are only available in premium, like extra features for low carb diet monitoring, using a bar code scanner to log food, and a bunch of other stuff. Lots of us here have lost weight successfully, improved nutrition, or achieved other goals using just the features in free MFP.

There's usually a free limited-time trial offered, if you need to see it to figure it out.
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy premium. The macros breakdown is helpful to me and I don’t like adds. That being said I wait until they have a sale on the membership and I purchase for the year.

• CoolCanuck
    CoolCanuck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @amylynna1 When have you seen a sale on the premium membership?
  • CriedForNoOne
    CriedForNoOne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of my trial for premium and I think the thing I would miss the most is the barcode scanning. It makes finding the right item much faster. But if there's often sales as amylynna1 said then I'd be down to wait for that <_<
  • 65pfq6q6bg
    65pfq6q6bg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much at everyone that replied to my question😊🙏🏼