Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Add a 24 hour fast

Options
Firstly, I love the new fasting feature! Way to go! Being unable to track fasting often derails me because I forget to start tracking after the fast. Your new feature works great for days I fast for 14 hours or less. Unfortunately, when I need to do a 24 hour fast for religious reasons, there is no way to track that. Many religions around the world require 24 hour fasts. There are many people in the world fasting for 24 hours for weight loss as well. Please add a 24 hour tracking option.
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• dmatcyt
    dmatcyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings All,
    To the my Fitness Pal software team.

As Faith mentioned. You all are doing a great job with this app.

I have not been very consistent in using it, but each year I renew
    subscription.
    Why? Because I will not fail. Also, because it keeps getting better and more polished.
    I would really like to see
    these a 24 hour fasting
    option and support for kosphet watches
    PLEASE NAND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
  • rfqpcfxrvp
    rfqpcfxrvp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I often fast for 24-72 hours at a time for spiritual and health reasons, but I do not have a daily time-restricted feeding window. If MFP could allow us to use the tracker to track these fasts, it would be incredibly helpful. I could get rid of my Zero app and have everything in one place on MFP.
  • Hockeychick0207
    Hockeychick0207 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I agree! I do 18 hour fasts and since the app only goes to 16 I had to go back to using my fasting app on top of MyFitnessPal.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you all for bringing in your feedback on the Fasting feature! I have passed this along to our internal team to think more about with a future update.