Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Weekly/Monthly all time calories spread.

Options
jdsridesagain
jdsridesagain Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2023 in Feature Suggestions and Ideas
I first discovered this feature on another calorie counting app. It allowed you to see a large spread of your calorie intake on one page going back weeks. Here you must click the arrow to see the previous days which is time consuming and doesn't allow you to immediately see trends.
2 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Replies

• age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    There is already a weekly view available.
    You get there following these steps:
    1) On the dashboard, click the calories
    2) the calories/macros/nutrients screen opens
    3) the top middle of the screen there is a view option — select that and select weekly.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
    Options
    @age_is_just_a_number is that available on a browser too or just the app? I can't find it on my laptop.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Ceriusly1 wrote: »
    @age_is_just_a_number is that available on a browser too or just the app? I can't find it on my laptop.

On the website, you can locate this type of data by going to the "Reports" tab.

You may also be interested in the Printable Report. To find this from the website, go to the "Food" tab and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "View Full Report (Printable)". From this page, you can select a time frame to look back on previous Diary entries and notes.
This discussion has been closed.