April 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 way to go! Super impressive that you met ALL your goals, especially having ridden just once in the last 6 months! Great job 👏👏
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Not sure why, but I'm not seeing the pictures under the spoilers on my computer, just the captions. I'll see if they show up on my phone.

@tarun_yadavA So sorry that you can't run for a month, but glad to see that you are doing something to keep those muscles moving. Hope you enjoyed watching the marathon go by.

Congratulations @Laurz9191 on meeting all of your race goals! You did awesome. I hope the chaffing isn't too bad.

@yirara Glad you were able to run some and that you enjoyed it. I hope you continue to heal from your accident and get back to running more soon.

I had lunch with my mom and her two sister's after church today. I ate too much and got home later than normal. I was also tired, so took a nap and then made myself go for a 2 mile treadmill walk. It was tough getting started. My legs just didn't want to move after a great nap. :lol:

exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins sounds like you had to overcome MANY obstacles and challenges during your race, but you got through it still standing! And you set a PR ;) Way to hang in there!

I got 6 miles in this morning. It was pretty cold (for me) with lower 40s. The first 3 miles I felt stiff and slow. The second 3 miles I just felt slow ;)

exercise.png
  • Scott6255
    Options
    @polskagirl01 yep totally @PastorVincent strategy right there!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    So much good racing this weekend! Congrats to @kgirlhart @Laurz9191 and @eleanorhawkins.

Wishing for a speedy recovery for @tarun_yadavA and @spl8. Dealing with injuries sucks.