April 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Awesome race @kgirlhart ! Congrats on meeting all of your goals, the PR, and beating the two women from your home town who are so much younger than you! I know that had to feel great!

Thanks @Scott6255 . I used to think it would be so cool to have lived back then, until I realize there was no electricity or bathrooms (which I great up without and really don't want to again). :lol: You are doing great with your running! Not sure I would have been able to do all of that yard work after running a HM.

Thanks @Itadakimasu7 . Where do you live? Is visiting E. TN easy or will it take a lot of planning on your part to meet that bucket list item?
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    PS: @kgirlhart well done 🙌
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hugs @tarun_yadavA 😞 Just try to enjoy all the things you were missing while running. You'll be back before you know it!
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    Hugs @tarun_yadavA 😞 Just try to enjoy all the things you were missing while running. You'll be back before you know it!

@Scott6255 thank you!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Lovely London Marathon photos looks a little chilly out there, but can really tell spring is starting to spring in the UK!

@Laurz9191 Great job on the race! Nice racing bicycle you have, must be screaming fast.

Wishing everyone a happy rest day or long run day or race day :D