Diary acting weird; items disappearing or not being entered at all:

Options
klkl10
klkl10 Posts: 40 Member
Hi,

Has anyone had this issue today? I tried adding an item earlier and it wouldn't let me modify the portion size. I'd try to remove the item and I would get an error (not an error page, just an error above that meal) indicating the item did not exist. Just now I was unable to add 3 items to my diary, but also a past item from today disappeared completely as well.

Edit: So the items are there, but when I try to add them they aren't shown as being added. But if I load the home page again and click on diary the items and everything else for the day is being shown correctly. Interesting.

Edit#2: Okay, nevermind. Only some of my previous entries for the day are showing up now. Hmm...

Edit#3: Microsoft Edge also currently experiencing issue.

I'm on Firefox and pc. Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 736 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi all! So sorry to hear that you're all experiencing some issues with this. Would you mind writing into our Support Team directly, so they can further investigate? To do this, you can visit: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or send us an email to support@myfitnesspal.com. Thank you!
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 736 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Our team is now aware of the issue, and working on a fix. We appreciate your patience in the meantime! If you are running into any other issues as we work this out, please email us directly at support@myfitnesspal.com.

Answers

• LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    same. Windows pc
  • klkl10
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Okay, great. Well not great, but at least it's not just me. I've already submitted a ticket explaining the situation. Feel free to submit one as well, I guess. Thank you for your response.

Edit: Microsoft Edge also currently experiencing issue.
  • kate_mcfail
    kate_mcfail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same issue on Chrome in Android
  • janeypoosandbob
    janeypoosandbob Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've got the same problem. It's blooming annoying!
    I'm using Chrome on android.
  • airile
    airile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue on Chrome.
  • akalegman
    akalegman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    same, windows pc - but app is fine
  • robertdamper
    robertdamper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Windows 10, PC, Chrome. It's completely erratic. Stuff that I enter is appearing and disappearing randomly. It's completely unusable.
  • eugenikus4
    eugenikus4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    disaster, any update on fix for this?
  • BKWERM88
    BKWERM88 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue and I'm on a Macbook Air. When I want to delete a food item all of a sudden, everything is deleted or it enters all the food for that meal again. I tried clearing my cookies to see if that would help but it didn't.
  • elizabethpacker55
    elizabethpacker55 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I've had the same problem all day on Chrome and Andriod. Items disappearing, unable to edit , unable to add items. Random actions happening or not happening! Impossible to record any diary items accurately.
  • OldLadySoul
    OldLadySoul Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My diary is going bonkers too. I'm on an Apple Big Mac computer. Tried using two different browsers and no luck.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,981 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    This just started today for me.

I don't have time to deal with Tech Support, they just send auto-generated replies!! Tech Support isn't much help.

If I try to log food, it sends me to a page that says, "cmriverside has a private diary."

Or it will log then erase it or log then double it.

WTF, MFP?

You also messed up the forum "Discussions" - now every sticky post on the damn site is on the top of that page. That started a couple days ago and I had hoped you would fix that but I'm still scrolling scrolling scrolling. I give up. I'll just stop posting and logging food??

You broke both sides at one time??????? Forums and FOOD? C'mon.
  • jlgardner2
    jlgardner2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, all day long I've been trying to accurately record and it's been crazy. Windows PC using Google Chrome. I'm glad to see it's not just me.
    I'll give up and come back later, in hopes it's fixed.
  • janeypoosandbob
    Options
    I don't want to jinx anything, but mine seems to be working ok at the moment after being rubbish all day🤞🤞🤞
  • janeypoosandbob
    Options
    I spoke too soon......it's cr*p again!!!
  • laurentipatton
    laurentipatton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't working either....this is so bad
  • klkl10
    Options
    Glad to hear they're aware and working on the issue. I haven't had a reply from tech support after submitting a ticket. We'll see! Thanks, everyone!