Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Water saved to Apple Health

Options
Please consider separating fluids into their own category, estimate the actual water content and import into Apple Health. Look to the Apo Water Reminder for a model. Dislike having to use another app to track my water consumption.
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for the great suggestion involving syncing water with Apple Health. We will definitely consider it for a future update!
  • Shellahan
    Shellahan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got my Hidrate Spark bottle and was sad to see MFP did not sync this one part from Apple Health, especially for premium account. Please add this feature.
  • theroadimon
    theroadimon Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Agreed!
  • stephiken
    stephiken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Following up to say pretty please! I agree! I would love if MFP synced with Apple Health for water - it currently syncs for all other nutrients. Thanks!
  • binepen
    binepen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jean wrote: »
    Thanks for the great suggestion involving syncing water with Apple Health. We will definitely consider it for a future update!

@Jean any update on this? This feature is still not implemented in MFP
  • mrsdoogle1
    mrsdoogle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, +1 for this...heck, +100000! To be honest, it's kind of dumb not to pass this data on. I'm using a habit tracker app, and would love for this information to carry over so I'm not duplicating it.
  • danborg79
    danborg79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Another for logging in of water from Apple Health. Already logging automatically from Hidrate Spark…won’t do it again in another app manually which means I also won’t opt for a higher tier license of this app without this feature. But if it’s there…I definitely will!
  • ahmedaziz83
    ahmedaziz83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please add this feature!
  • stacywatkins14
    stacywatkins14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shellahan wrote: »
    I just got my Hidrate Spark bottle and was sad to see MFP did not sync this one part from Apple Health, especially for premium account. Please add this feature.

Agreed! I was so dissapointed when i realised it didn't sync to MFP!
  • Cpalka87
    Cpalka87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This should already be a thing. You pull in all of this data from apple health and yet there is nothing for water. Whats the hold up??
  • binepen
    binepen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jean wrote: »

Do we have any progress on this?

• jessiecaking
    jessiecaking Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    +1 - I'm using Habitify which can use the data from Apple Health, but it's frustrating to need another app or a shortcut to log this and MFP show nothing :s
  • venus876
    venus876 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    @Jean yes also agree MFP needs to have water sync to HealthKit. Any update???