Lost 20kg as a normal sized 20 years old. Now try to recover my relationship with food!

Options
Hi everyone! Glad I am here!
I am a college student, since I felt a bit bulky, I decided to lose some weight in last years. However, I overdid my goal, which was originally 10kg, and I make myself lose 20kg in total. Now I am underweight with a messed up menstrual cycle.
So my journey here will mainly be trying to regain 5kg while building up a healthy, normal relationship with food. Also hoping to make some bright friends to support me over the jorney, which I will be feedback to help others who also has to go through my struggle <3

Replies

• railwaycrops
    railwaycrops Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If anybody curious, my current weight is 46kg(I gained 1.5 kg over last 1 month!), and my height is 168cm. Previously I was a tennis player, but with some sort of high body fat, so 65kg. I decided to lose since I didn't have time to do tennis after joining University, and I considered myself a bit big. :'(
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I would ask what your doctor has to say. Do you have a support team through your medical? What you have done can seriously damage your health and you don't want to continue that. Disordered thinking is common and needs to be addressed or you'll just go round in circles. I wish you well and hope you reach out for the best help you can get.