Options
leladogs
leladogs Posts: 1 Member
Hello everyone. I am just starting, I weighed 170 before I had hiatal hernia with a partial wrap and I weigh 155 now. Trying to go back to 145 and firm up. I am glad to be here.

Replies

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,118 Member
    Options
    @leladogs WELCOME TO myfitnesspal!! Happy to have you with us!! CONGRATS on the weight loss!! That is no easy feat!! How did you lose the 15 lbs? Are you looking for support from a group that is active with exercise (AT YOUR Current pace, we do not care how much it is as long as you wish to succeed) some may lose faster than others. I belong to the 2023 Summer 5% Challenge. WE also work on healthy habits, I am in maintenance now, I DO NOT WANT to gain it back!! I am down 117 lbs. Thanks to the support I have, the healthy habits, and exercise at my own pace, I just went through 8 weeks of not gaining. WELL I DID Gain one week 10 lbs, but I am in congestive heart failure, that gain was disheartening, but thanks to my cardiologist it came off fast in a week, back to my 171. PHEW!!! My team helps me to not give up and to stay healthy also.

Here's the link to the 2023 Summer 5% Challenge,, if you like what you see please hit JOIN, and after that please pick a team (a smaller group of people so we get to know each other, as we can, as we have the time) for support.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144897-2023-summer-5-community-team-plz-join-us

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Yes please come join the summer challenge, there is a lot of teams to chose from. Can u have fun? join groups? have mini challenges? can u lose weight? YES U CAN!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144897-2023-summer-5-community-team-plz-join-us
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!