Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Show Net Carbs on Desktop App, Under Nutrition Macros

Options
Sometimes, it's easier to add food to the diary using a laptop, but I have to go to my phone to see accurate nutrition macros breakdown. The phone app reports percentage of net carbs, the desktop app shows percentage of total carbs. I'd like to see consistent reporting between the apps.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• ilyo777
    ilyo777 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Agree. I’d like to be able to see net carbs in my Home Screen in the app too.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 762 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you so much for providing this recommendation! Net carbs is not currently available for our web or International users, but we will provide this feedback to the appropriate team.
  • L2coolbreeze
    L2coolbreeze Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to track net carbs at each meal plus daily total. I wish there was a way to customize personal nutrition. I prefer: carbs, protein & fat.
  • mcmillonmail
    mcmillonmail Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I pay for the Premium, and I feel that the net carbs should show on my desktop and my phone.