Carnivore

Options
2»

Replies

• NikiTimeMFP
    NikiTimeMFP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting carnivore-ish woe. Due to oxalate issues I am about 90-95% carnivore. I am so happy to see others here doing carnivore.

I too have oxalate issues and have been Carnivore for over 6 months. What do you eat/drink for that 5-10% remaining in your diet? I have the book "Toxic Super Foods" but haven't gotten to the part that explains it yet. 😆
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am happy to find people interested in carnivore at mfp. I have been eating carnivore for 1 month now. My weight dropped just 5 pounds but my BF decreased the same amount my muscle mass increased, the difference was just water weight I believe. But my life changed: after decades with sleeping pills I can sleep like a baby without any medication, anxiety is gone as some depression symptoms. I feel much better with this woe, do not intent to look back again!
  • need2move2
    need2move2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have been keto for years.. it helps with my crohns. Since Christmas I have been not liking veggies and
    I have been eating more meat. Since carnivore no more belly bloat, I feel awesome and the scale that had stopped for years has moved. I know everyone is different .. I have found what works for me! Meat heals!!