Weights, and Hashimoto and plateaus

Hello! New to this, and hoping to get some tips on getting off a plateau. I have Hashimoto, so makes it hard enough already, but have lost 45 lbs in last year. I am pleasantly in a plateau, and gritting my teeth to get past the darn thing! I lift weights and for cardio do circuit training. Love, love, love deadlifting! I will be 70 this month, and other than a bum knee, which I choose to ignore right now, I am very active. This girl would love any tips and will be willing to share knowledge.
Tagged:

Replies

• sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,737 Member
    That's great! Have you recalculated your calorie goals since you lost weight? How long have you been in a plateau?
  • Aibhlinn22
    Aibhlinn22 Posts: 4 Member
    I have been in a plateau for over a month. I do at least two hours at gym 5-6 days a week, alternating weights and cardio. I am counting macros, but have had cheat days. I try not to worry about the plateaus to much, as I am only 30 lbs away from my goal, but this one is a doozy. I do rest days, I have pumped up my proteins, pumped up my calories, drank an ocean of water, etc etc etc. I am now cutting 250 off my calories to see if I fooled my body? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!