A lot to lose

Options
lteezie
lteezie Posts: 3 Member
Hi there, feel free to add me if you're looking for a friend who is determined...and just a little goofy/nerdy. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I lost 95 pounds about ten years ago but I've found them all again, after a couple injuries and increasingly bad habits. I've got at least 130 to lose, with hopes of eventually hitting the 175 mark. I'm 41 and still hopeful that a pregnancy will "stick" soon..the clock's been ticking. I've been saying that I'm trying to lose weight for more than a year but I haven't been tracking consistently. I've got previous injuries and some inflammation, plus hypothyroid and endo (and not to mention 10 more years) that are preventing me from doing things the way I did them before. So, I know it's going to be a slower journey this go around but I'm tired of feeling cruddy. This body sometimes just doesn't allow me to do some of the things I enjoy. What I can still do, like hike, takes more time - team sloth! Or, it requires some creative modification to be low impact or allow room for my larger body. Time to get serious about my health. I miss being active and strong. Happy to make friends and grow a little support group on here!

Replies

• cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back into the swing of weight loss with about 100+ lbs to lose. Give or take, I just want to feel good and be able to walk long distances. Good luck!