how to put my workout all at once?

Options
how can i put all my workout at once?
my workout routine is this day 1 rest day 2 upper ( push ) DB overhead press DB lateral raises resistance band rear delt spread floor db press decline push up sofa dips overhead db extenstion day 3 lower crab walk goblet squat jump squat jump lunges glute bridge day 4 upper ( pull ) pull up db row chin up db hammer curl superset farmer carry db bicep curl one hand day 5 lower day 6 rest day 7 football
Tagged:

Answers

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Full body workouts can be done every other day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Put in your exercise every day for a week. The next week, go to that day of the previous week, click on the three dots beside exercise, and copy to date=today. If something varies you can edit for the day after copying.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,151 Member
    Options
    You can also set up "Workout Routines" in the phone/tablet app (not on the web), but that may be a premium only feature.

If you're adding the workout for calorie purposes, add it under the cardiovascular section under one of the "calisthenics" or "strength training" entries depending on which workout it is. Use the number of minutes including any normal short between-set rests, but subtract any longer breaks you might take from the time.