Burn Boot Camp

Hi Everyone! I'm recently back on my health journey and started going to a place called Burn Boot Camp. Essentially it's like a HIIT class that focuses on different areas every day. Just wondering if anyone else is a member and your thoughts!

Replies

• AlohaJess34
    AlohaJess34 Posts: 6 Member
    Yes, these! I haven't done the online versions yet, only the in-person ones.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,911 Member
    Just inputting that it's NOT a HIIT class because if you can do it for 45 minutes, then the intensity is much more moderate than high. But still a good class.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,753 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Just inputting that it's NOT a HIIT class because if you can do it for 45 minutes, then the intensity is much more moderate than high. But still a good class.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Which would be a good thing, because doing HIIT every day isn't the best route to fitness progression, if you ask me. Not that anyone did. :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,911 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Which would be a good thing, because doing HIIT every day isn't the best route to fitness progression, if you ask me. Not that anyone did. :D
    Yep and yet I've seen people go to places like Crossfit daily and bury themselves and also eventually suffer an injury due to lack of recovery.
    I love HIIT and do it about 3 times a week with kickboxing. Slamming that bag for 30 seconds with all my power then gasping for air till I recover (over a minute in most cases) has done wonders for sleep.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png