What's everyone's favorite???

Options
katheryn4Me
katheryn4Me Posts: 2 Member
So bored with shows lately!! Need evening excitement, intermittent fasting no din din, movies yes!!!!
Tagged:

Replies

• Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    So bored with shows lately!! Need evening excitement, intermittent fasting no din din, movies yes!!!!

Okay, have you ever watched the show Severance? Because i’m obsessed with it
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Sofiapilla wrote: »

Dude - that show is trilly - ready for season 2 - could you imagine not knowing wth you do for a living??

• Sofiapilla
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Dude - that show is trilly - ready for season 2 - could you imagine not knowing wth you do for a living??

Even when they know they don’t know 😂

I’m obsessed with the premise but also the acting is just perfection. The brother/sister vibe is so accurate. I can’t wait for season 2
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I’m obsessed with the premise but also the acting is just perfection. The brother/sister vibe is so
    accurate. I can’t wait for season 2

Platonic is a funny show on apple tv - if you haven’t seen - check it out
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

I’m obsessed with the premise but also the acting is just perfection. The brother/sister vibe is so

Hmm I haven’t heard of it. I was just about to cancel my appletv subscription but i’ll check out platonic first
  • cowsfan12
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hmm I haven’t heard of it. I was just about to
    cancel my appletv subscription but i’ll check out platonic first

Shrinking is also good with Jason Siegel-

ETA - also black bird was great
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Naked and afraid series I'm obsessed with. And righteous gemstones is hilarious
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Danny McBride is great in that
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

Danny McBride is great in that

Agreed

Righteous Gemstones is so funny.

Agreed