asianaquin
asianaquin Posts: 2 Member
I’m having a tough time with my protein intake😔

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Same. I do greek yogurt, boiled egg, pork rinds, beef jerky, shredded chicken from crock pot, and an weekly steak and hot wings are my staples.

...and daily protein shake
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Same. I do greek yogurt, boiled egg, pork rinds, beef jerky, shredded chicken from crock pot, and an weekly steak and hot wings are my staples.

I never thought about pork rinds
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    There are so many options for protein, but one of the easiest to increase it with is a good protein shake.
    I double scoop mine.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

I never thought about pork rinds

I'm not a keto person now but when I attempted I found its pretty decent snack for the calories and protein content. They have hot flavor which I love.
  • jennmyerswillams
    jennmyerswillams Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Make a meaty and veggie, 2 egg omelet but add a large dollop of cottage cheese to the scrambled egg. Top with regular shredded cheese when done cooking. I honestly despise, yes, despise cottage chesse. But you cannot taste it in the eggs and it melts and mixes in. This was my dinner 2 nights ago, cut in half as the othe half was for my husband.83i7mtwgi97z.jpg