Do you wonder why the sky is blue?
Why undies either creep or slip
Why the guy next to you breathes like a horse
Drop your curiosities here

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I wonder if people notice that I accidentally stare at them.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    I wonder if other people also get obsessed with one smack or food item and only eat that item for months and months.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I wonder if other people also get obsessed with one smack or food item and only eat that item for months and months.

Yes. My daughter's do this. Then they get grossed out by it and they can't eat it anymore. I'm running out of snack ideas lol
  • cfisherd0406
    cfisherd0406 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on a tuna and grape tomatoe food for lunch everyday for the last 16 days! Uts a healthy choice but still how weird! Lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I've been on a tuna and grape tomatoe food for lunch everyday for the last 16 days! Uts a healthy choice but still how weird! Lol

I do this and sometimes add about an ounce of feta, which I think is only around 70 calories

eta: 76 calories
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

Yes. My daughter's do this. Then they get grossed out by it and they can't eat it anymore. I'm running out of snack ideas lol

Right now I eat a lemon popsicle every night and feel extremely sad if I run out. Hot fries was a few months ago.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options

Depending on who is doing the smacking I’m obsessed with receiving either zero smacks or more than one. Does that count?
  • MelG7777
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder if people are trying to trick me into being part of their TikTok challenges while out in public. Otherwise there’s no explanation for certain things.
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Depending on who is doing the smacking I’m obsessed with receiving either zero smacks or more than one. Does that count?

Smacks or spanks? 🤨
  • MelG7777
    Options

Smacks or spanks? 🤨
    Hmmmm, I guess it depends on the place and circumstance. I could see both.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I wonder why when people laugh that certain noise comes out.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

:p I obsessed with smacks in the form of spanks.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    I wonder if diansours really sounded like how they are projected in movies.
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    Dinosaurs*

What even was that spelling.
  • capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Dino farts must be rotten 🤣
  • capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I wonder how much better off the world would be if money was never invented
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

The strong would be in charge, the weaker would serve them. There would be no law and order since nobody works for free. Their would be less technology and innovation, just what was needed to barter goods as currency. I think the world would still be the have and have nots....just would be a flip flop of who has the power and who doesnt in todays money filled world.....
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

The strong would be in charge, the weaker would serve them. There would be no law and order since nobody works for free. Their would be less technology and innovation, just what was needed to barter goods as currency. I think the world would still be the have and have nots....just would be a flip flop of who has the power and who doesnt in todays money filled world.....

Good points
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Probably right- but the thought of an individual utopia is nice right ? - I say individual as we all have our own versions - alas just not the world we live in - always in hur with ration and reason - c’mon man
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Pretty much this I imagine. There would not only be less technology but possibly no industrialized nations. There would be no less evil in the world because money is not evil… man is.