Looking for accountability friends !

Options
hi, i’m 20 and from Canada. i’m getting back into intermittent fasting just now, and i’ve started lifting weights about 2 months ago. my goal is to build muscle + lose a bit of fat (recomp basically) and improve my overall fitness. i run from time to time and go on long walks regularly, but my main focus is lifting at the moment. i try to get around 10k steps a day. add me as a friend if you’d like to stay in touch for accountability and motivation if you’re in a similar place !

Replies

• kqqpb8kq2q
    kqqpb8kq2q Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Have you had a good experience with intermittent fasting? I’ve read about it but not tried it myself.
  • loubleuet
    loubleuet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kqqpb8kq2q wrote: »
    Have you had a good experience with intermittent fasting? I’ve read about it but not tried it myself.

yes i have ! i tried it for the first time about a year ago. it does take a couple of days to get adjusted to it + get into a new routine, but then you get used to it pretty quickly in my experience and it goes smoothly from there. you feel a lot clearer in your head, more energy, and the best part is the food tastes SO much better when comes the time to break your fast. it actually worked a little too well and i lost more weight than i intended to, so i had to back off from it for a little bit to get to a healthy weight again. but now i’m getting back into it and i’m so excited because i remember just how everything is 10x better when following an IF program. mood, energy, performance and even productivity in life in general !

• kqqpb8kq2q
    kqqpb8kq2q Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cool! I’ll have to give it a try. I like the thought of being clearer minded and having more energy.