LESS Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options

Replies

• mfowler883
    mfowler883 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    2 AF, 1 A. No alcohol in the house, and today should be AF.

-m
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Posting tonight for Tuesday check-in.
    Stayed active today and accomplished all the things before a busy week begins in the morning.

Goal: 20 or more AF days in Sept.
    Current:
    AF - 4
    A - 0
  • mfowler883
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Good thing was NO dancing on the bar for me at Coyote Ugly. Fun place, but heck what if they slipped and fell off??? They don't make you even signs waivers when they walk through the door.

Wow, reminds me of my younger days...22 and living in New Orleans, I once fell off the bar at The Abbey on Decatur. Walter was tending bar at the time, and made me help clean up all the resulting mess. My girlfriend thought the whole situation was hilarious! (Of course she did, she was the one who put me up to it in the first place. Shenanigans, I tell ya.) I wonder what ever happened to Walter, he was kind of a regular around the Quarter. These days, I suspect a fall like that would land me in the ER.

Anyway, 3 AF and 1 A so far and today should be AF as well.

-m

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    3 AF
    2 A
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Exhausted! We sailed 3 days in a row, which is great, but the sun and waves really tire me out. I stuck to two A per day, but on Monday had 4! Ugh, way too much for me. Plan to be AF tonight, for sure, and get caught up on the house. I haven’t been home all weekend!
  • Michieb125
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Jthanmyfitnesspal you are not alone - I think summer is always associated with drinking more - after beach days in the sun or going to more parties or barbecues. Took me a handful of days switching off the daily habit again after my two week vacation. But, you can do it!

Last night I had LA wine with dinner and a movie at home after a full day of meetings and errands.

Kendall Jackson’s low calorie Chardonnay. 85 calories a glass and 9% alcohol.

Today is planned AF.
    Current:
    AF - 4
    A - 1
  • mfowler883
    Options
    Well, I had an unplanned A day last night. I guess it just felt like my day had sort of piled up on me and I caved, ran down the street and grabbed a beer and a small bottle of Johnnie black label. I didn't drink a LOT, but there it is anyway. 3 AF, 2 A. Still got Johnnie but not planning to drink tonight.

-m
  • Michieb125
    Options
    Achieved AF tonight but I did feel that urge to have some wine again tonight. I quickly discovered I had no calories left so that helped! Had a Stella NA 0.0 instead and it did satisfy.

Current:
    AF - 5
    A - 1
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    4 AF
    2 A
  • mfowler883
    Options
    AF last night, LA tonight. 4 AF, 2 A, 1 LA.

-m