Pole Dancers

Options
124»

Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing is SO much fun. I love to dance and it makes you feel sexy as ****... plus it can be a treat to your man. :p
  • aetzkorn14
    aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing is deadly business.

dance_19.gif

There is a reason why you are suppose to test it out before going HAM....this is the reason.
  • aetzkorn14
    aetzkorn14 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Be careful!

Pole-dancer-face-plant.gif

#1 rule of Poling...NEVER LET GO GRAVITY WILL WIN

I can honestly say I have never fell on my face and fingers crossed I never do.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have been to a pole dancing class and I loved it! BUT it is sooooo expensive.....
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Be careful!

Pole-dancer-face-plant.gif

#1 rule of Poling...NEVER LET GO GRAVITY WILL WIN

I can honestly say I have never fell on my face and fingers crossed I never do.

It puts the Dri Hands on its skin or else it falls off the pole again...
  • Rokoye83
    Rokoye83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago and just got a 50mm pole for my home. I love it, my kids love to play on it, couldn't be happier :)
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I do it and love it! I took a break but I'm ready to jump back into things in March. I go to a studio in my area that is great and offers other fitness classes to go along with pole classes.
  • redlipsticklyfe
    redlipsticklyfe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing is deadly business.

dance_19.gif

There is a reason why you are suppose to test it out before going HAM....this is the reason.

That looks like one of the cheap poles you can buy in Spencers......can't say I'm surprised about what happened to her
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've been poling for about a year now & I love it!! It's such a fun way to get fit. I've lost a lot of weight while gaining strength and a new found confidence in myself. :-)