Yep, lets do that.

Options
yirara
yirara Posts: 9,398 Member
edited September 2023 in Health and Weight Loss
Been injured for too long, and have something planned (not saying what - public forum) where being smaller than I am now would be beneficial. Note, I'm not quite overweight but preferred to stay on this somewhat higher weight over the past year or so, but it's too much for 'this'. Thus here goes! Start signal ->๐Ÿ”ซ
ยซ134

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,121 Member
    Options
    Ooh, mysterious ๐Ÿ™‚ wishing you success!
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: ยป
    Been injured for too long, and have something planned (not saying what - public forum) where being smaller than I am now would be beneficial. Note, I'm not quite overweight but preferred to stay on this somewhat higher weight over the past year or so, but it's too much for 'this'. Thus here goes! Start signal ->๐Ÿ”ซ

Lol, my mind went all kinds of places about what "this" could be. Sometimes it's best not to let people minds wander. We can get very creative about what you might be up to ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Are you doing only fans? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean Iโ€™m so intrigued now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m totally invested! Spill the beans ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m just kidding! Really! Good luck whatever you do :D xx
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best with your plans (whatever they may be).
  • yirara
    Options
    Ooh, mysterious ๐Ÿ™‚ wishing you success!

Aww, thanks a lot Lietchi. It's something for my personal well-being, not related to exercise. That's all I'm saying. It's a great motivation to post here though, because accountability. And hey, if I post on e.g. facebook that I need to clean my flat I actually do it :D
  • yirara
    Options

Lol, my mind went all kinds of places about what "this" could be. Sometimes it's best not to let people minds wander. We can get very creative about what you might be up to ๐Ÿคฃ

You're very welcome. I hope you don't get any odd underwater sheep dreams tonight :D
  • yirara
    Options
    Spelunking is nothing to be ashamed of.

LOL! I actually did quite a bit of that during my summer vacation, mind. Some tours through some a-ma-zing limestone caves, or sometimes just swimming or diving into some sea caves or entering some random land caves here and there. <3 Hey, I'm extremely flexible and get into anything ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • yirara
    Options
    Are you doing only fans? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean Iโ€™m so intrigued now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m totally invested! Spill the beans ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m just kidding! Really! Good luck whatever you do :D xx

I'm sure only fans caters for every kink, no? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
  • yirara
    Options
    Wishing you the best with your plans (whatever they may be).

Aww, thanks. And thanks for not speculating even though I probably invited exactly this ๐Ÿคฃ
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,642 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... what's one of my favorite and country meandering sheep up to?๐Ÿคฏ Don't get fleeced!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • yirara
    Options
    Hmmm.... what's one of my favorite and country meandering sheep up to?๐Ÿคฏ Don't get fleeced!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hehehe, Thanks a lot my favourite tiny white writing on a black background <3<3<3
  • PAV8888
    Options
    You tend to do a lot of "lower leg" stuff don't you? walks, runs, roller stuff? Are you currently in an outdoor or an indoor country? how are your upper paws doing injury wise and such?
  • yirara
    Options
    You tend to do a lot of "lower leg" stuff don't you? walks, runs, roller stuff? Are you currently in an outdoor or an indoor country? how are your upper paws doing injury wise and such?

Aww, thanks for asking! Working on it. It's still not quite ok but so much better. I still have to be careful with my upper trotters, and still not quite happy driving longer distances to nice outdoor-sy places. But yeah, I like running. Stopped during summer vacation because it was too hilly and want to start again now.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options

LOL! I actually did quite a bit of that during my summer vacation, mind. Some tours through some a-ma-zing limestone caves, or sometimes just swimming or diving into some sea caves or entering some random land caves here and there. <3 Hey, I'm extremely flexible and get into anything ๐Ÿ˜‚

JUST DON'T watch the cave diving videos where the women go into impossibly small cracks and crevices. Holy moly. I can't even.

I scuba dive, but those videos gave me nightmares for a very long time. . .
  • yirara
    edited September 2023
    Options

JUST DON'T watch the cave diving videos where the women go into impossibly small cracks and crevices. Holy moly. I can't even.

I scuba dive, but those videos gave me nightmares for a very long time. . .

I want to see THAT! I can't do scuba, because rubbished ears, but at least I can freedive for some 3 minutes (probably longer if I trained for it) down to just about 5 meters.

Day one done. Stayed within calories even though quite a few things went wrong. I pulled a loaf of bread from a neigbouring country out of the freezer, and it was soooo delicious. And then I messed up my dinner for some reason, using both a fermented black bean paste and a self-mixed kind of teriyaki sauce, which of course got me over my usual dinner calories. But I went for a wee run. Other than that I did my tax return today, which I'm sure resulted in a massive calorie burn and planned a vacation to Armenia in very late autumn, which made up for .. everything, really :D Plus lots of short busts of stretching and strength thingies thoughout the day. Nah, all fine.
  • PAV8888
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Tax returns are guaranteed to burn calories. Doesn't brain activity form a good percentage of NEAT? But just one day for vacation planning? That's quick work--takes me longer to book the flight! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธYou're definitely a sheep who grazes in interesting places. So, as always, watch it and avoid getting fleeced!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • yirara
    Options
    Ha, no! I've booked the flights on a whim a bit ago, and recently decided I need to plan. Spent 3 evenings deciding on a hotel/guesthouse :D And today I made a spreadsheet with excursions I might consider doing, UNESCO sites I could see along them and some other stuff I collect.
  • yirara
    Options
    I might have found the ideal way to kickstart a diet. Come back from vacation, wait 2-6 days, and then get motivated by the travel waterweight drop :D Of course I'm joking here ๐Ÿคฃ Or I might complain about a stall next week. Which one will it be ๐Ÿ˜‡
  • yirara
    Options
    One week in and I've lost 1kg travel weight :D From next week on I'll be complaining about a lack of weightloss, especially as I have a train ride planned related to why I'm doing this. :D