Skinny Wednesday Challenge!!!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh: :smooched:

Replies

• leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in ! I love this idea. I can't wait until tomorrow :)
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am in :) I screwed it up last week :( but I wanna do it this week.... Lets see how it goes :)
  • fitnessgal13
    Options
    i'm in!! Double, double, double!
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i'm in too :P
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I wanna try!! :happy: :happy:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am so in and am even planning to get up extra early to get a workout done before work (and I am NOT a morning person at all so this should be an interesting test)
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • naturalShar
    Options
    Count me in!:wink:
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in!
  • badknees
    badknees Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in, it's one day, and one day at a time is the best way to tackle this!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in!

Hey travel girl! You are traveling towards your goal weight! Good for you!:heart:

Wow everyone! I have a feeling.....that it is going to be an AWESOME Skinny Wed! Check in here tomorrow and let us know what your plan is....then check back in later and encourage someone else and report how your day is going....there is power in numbers! Let's do it!:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am in :) I screwed it up last week :( but I wanna do it this week.... Lets see how it goes :)

Oh....you can so do this! It's a piece of cake....rrrrrr.....rice cake that is! :laugh: Let's kick some bootie tomorrow!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    In and needing all these challanges this week after gaining weight on vacation....so I am up to the challange......talk to you all tomorow!!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    YES-YES Count me in Fab!! :smile:
  • ambersee
    ambersee Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in!! Let's do this!! (:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm in . . . gonna give it a try! :happy:
  • losingnow
    losingnow Posts: 82
    Options
    Have a super busy day tomorrow and had not planned on exercising. This is just what I needed. Maybe I can at least get in some jumping jacks or run to each of my errands hee hee (might give some onlookers something to laugh at) :laugh: I am ready for this!!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options

Oh....you can so do this! It's a piece of cake....rrrrrr.....rice cake that is! :laugh: Let's kick some bootie tomorrow!

So far so good :) Generally do my 30DS in morning and walk in evening, I did the 30DS and the walk in the morning today :blushing:
    Hope I can do the same in the evening :)

I already drink 4ltr everyday, so can't go beyond that, but will try to maintain it. Already 1.5ltrs done... :happy:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Started off with a 2 mile WATP workout this morning. I haven't exercised in the morning in a loooong time! :smile: