supersarah14 Posts: 170
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I have a new one! Helloooo wrist bone!!!! Where did you come from? :laugh:

I like it...I think I'll keep it. :bigsmile:

Anyone else notice new body parts??

Replies

• heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    I found my wrist bone recently too haha.

I see the bones in my feet more much clearly now. My collar bones are coming out of hiding.

As weird as it sounds, I'm finding out what my skeleton actually looks like under all of this skin and fat.

Strange :)
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    My fingers lost weight!!!! I can't see my wrist bone yet lol, but I am getting there! :)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    I can feel my ribs on the side of my waist and my collarbone is pretty noticeable now. I'm also getting the tiniest hint of muscle definition in my calves, outer thighs and arms.. whoot!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    haha I told my boyfriend a couple months ago that my wrist bone sticks out! He was like, "So does mine...everybody's does." I was like, "NO. Not like this! This is NEW!" haha He just laughed at me but I was serious! I've never had prominent wrist bones. :happy:
  • I can't wait to see my collarbone... I feel like every day there is more to it!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Imagine this...there is a bone call the iliac crest that I haven't been able to feel, much less see in about 6 years and now it is clearly visible. It sits right where the belly fold used to hang!!! Woo hoo...I have a hip bone, and I can actually feel and see it now!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    I am just starting to see my collar bone :laugh:
  • not yet for me but i can't wait to see my cheek bones again!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    When I wiggle my fingers I see the muscles/tendons move!!!! :huh: WEIRD!
  • Oh yea, I've found a lot! lol

I've got the wrist bones, the hip bones, the ribs, and one prominent collar bone! Who woulda thought there was a real person underneath all that blubber?! :laugh:

What amazes me the most, though, is my face. I never knew I had such a strong, square jaw... I literally look like a completely different person.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    I think I saw some definition on my abs this morning before my run!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,850 Member
    I HAVE COLLARBONES!!!!!!! who knew? and i actually found a rib the other day and OHMIGOSH
    i never thought i would ever see definition in my doughy abs again! but whaddyaknow?
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    I'm with you on the abs....like they aren't there yet (OBVIOUSLY!) but I can make out the lines faintly which is pretty cool. I found thigh muscle.

I've always had calves, but now it's long muscle instead of wide muscle.

I also have the little bump where my ribs are below my bust line now--never had that before in my life!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    haha oh man you guys are funny ... I remember when I first saw my collar bone! What an exciting Day! Cut all my hair off and started wearing tank tops and tube tops to show it off

Favorite part of a ladies body for me is shoulders and collar bone!

YAY FOR ALL OF YOU! :) woop!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Yes, always thought I had thick ankles (really no ankle bone visable),,,but boy I must have been holding in water, inaddition to being just overweight because I now have ankles and my feet are thin and pretty....who'd a thunk it, .....:bigsmile:
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Hips for me also-the hubby leans against me on the couch now and his forarm hurts my hips...so cool
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    I found my wrist bone recently too haha.

I see the bones in my feet more much clearly now. My collar bones are coming out of hiding.

As weird as it sounds, I'm finding out what my skeleton actually looks like under all of this skin and fat.

Strange :)

This!! I've also discovered pointy bones on the tops of my shoulders. Kind of weird, really. I thought only skinny people got them. I wish I could redistribute the extra weight that I still have to lose. I don't mind seeing bones, but I'd rather lose my belly and thighs!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    So I've basically been on maintenance for about a year and a half now. I know what you're thinking but maintenance isn't as easy as people think. Anyway, for the last year or so I've been working towards losing some body fat while maintaining my weight, which I've done. For the last 3 months I've been noticing more and more of my abs. I now can truly say I have defined abdominal muscles, I mean real, separate defined ab muscles. I wouldn't call it a 6 pack yet, more like 1/2 a four pack, but they are separate now.

Just remember guys, 3 years ago I was looking to get rid of a rather large (for me at least) gut, now I'm talking about the possibility of a six pack. You can all do it! It's there for you, it's not easy, and it takes time, but we can all be healthy, shapely people!
  • I have a collar bone! Who'da thunk?
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Exciting! I can't wait for my collar bones to show... it's the simple things that keep us going!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!