New body parts!

2»

Replies

• 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    well i never thought about it but the bone i would most like to see is the defination between my face jaw and neck... altho i dont look horible like straight from my chin to my collar bone but there is some definition that has yet to be seen
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    haha my trainer recently said do you know you have collar bones now..I was like really??? And now I check them out all the time. Haha @ 390lbs who knew about collar bones now.. bring one the collar bones/cheek bones/wrist bones!
    Congrats!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    funny you posted this, because just this morning I noticed my hip bones have re-appeared while I'm laying down :D
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    I also noticed that if I lay flat on my back and put my legs straight up in the air, I don't have knee fat!!!!

...that really doesn't count does it?? :tongue: But at least I can start to imagine how they will look! :laugh:

Congrats everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
    hahaha i love this thread!

The first thing to show when I lose weight is would be my hip bones. I've only lost 20 pounds so far and they are starting to become more prominent. I'm sure when I lose another 15 my collar bones will show up too (I haven't seen those in about 5 years!).
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    This is my new fav thread!!!! I can't wait for wrist bones!!!!

THAT'S IT! 15 extra minutes on the treadmill tonight dedicated solely to my wrist bones!

Congrats everyone!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    great thread! I am still patiently waiting on my collar bones and cheek bones to reemerge (sad to have lost them in the first place, but at least I gained a set of twins in the process!)
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    oh my gosh this is funny! legs straight up no knee fat. collar bones, I am felling myself all the time. oh and biceps! love to flex when no one is looking. obliques! when i was running yesterday my side hurt and i pressed on the pain and dang if there wasn't a muscle in the way!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    great thread! I am still patiently waiting on my collar bones and cheek bones to reemerge (sad to have lost them in the first place, but at least I gained a set of twins in the process!)

LOL! I think I'd trade wrist bones for babies anyday! :happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Oh! Forgot this one. When I stand up, I can see the muscle right above my knee, on my thigh. So finally some definition on those clunkers!!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    I haven't dripped pee on the floor in front of the toilet in a while due to a much better sight line to all of the parts involved . . . does that count? Apparently I wasn't standing close enough, imagine that!

My wife and 3 teenage daughters greatly appreciate this!
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    I haven't dripped pee on the floor in front of the toilet in a while due to a much better sight line to all of the parts involved . . . does that count? Apparently I wasn't standing close enough, imagine that!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! THATS RICH. WAY TO GO PAL
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Yep - Collarbones..
    defined kneecaps
    oh, and I can see my lady-bits without having to pull up my mommy-apron! :wink: :laugh: :blushing: :ohwell:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I remember when I first started seeing my collar bones and hip bones! Now I've been really seeing definition in my shoulders (lateral and posterior deltoids especially!) and in my abs (obliques!) for sure!

Good job, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    oh and biceps! love to flex when no one is looking.

yes!!! i do the same thing...i drive my boyfriend crazy asking him to 'feel' my new muscles as i flex :) its fun to actually see the results of all of your hard work :)
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Gotta LOVE discovering those new bones!! I actually have shoulders and shoulder bones now! :laugh:

Susan
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    I was beyond thrilled to see my collarbone and hip bones! I felt very feminine and pretty!

Congrats and keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    I found my wrist bone recently too haha.

I see the bones in my feet more much clearly now. My collar bones are coming out of hiding.

As weird as it sounds, I'm finding out what my skeleton actually looks like under all of this skin and fat.

Strange :)

This!! I've also discovered pointy bones on the tops of my shoulders. Kind of weird, really. I thought only skinny people got them. I wish I could redistribute the extra weight that I still have to lose. I don't mind seeing bones, but I'd rather lose my belly and thighs!!

EXACTLY! I've lost my weight from my limbs in...my wrists, ankles, thighs, arms, etc...all starting to look great. My hips and stomach? Going down, but not nearly as fast. I wish I lost more evenly.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!