Options
Good Morning!
I'm new here, sort of. I was a member years ago and just signed up again today. I am looking to lose approx 50lbs. I was recently diagnosed with RA and I have hypothyroidism so my weight has been a real struggle. I'm looking for friends wo will hold me accountable if anyone is interested.

Replies

• Patchoun
    Patchoun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new (to the community section at least) and i could do with a buddy!
  • Hubbud85
    Hubbud85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP to track my progress off and on for awhile, but am super new to the community side of things. Lets be friends!
  • brookie1265
    brookie1265 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am new also. I definitely need a friend and someone to hold me accountable for my actions! I really want to have a better quality of life
  • tabbycatmom17
    tabbycatmom17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was using Weight Watchers but decided to save money and give MFP a try. I have Psoriatic Arthritis and Fibro so understand autoimmune disease struggles. I need someone to keep me accountable for being active.

I would love to keep you accountable. How can I help?

• slassco
    slassco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I’m new to the community too and have hypothyroidism. Would love an accountability buddy or buddies!
  • purplegoat78
    purplegoat78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New too , accountability sounds good not sure how all this works though with friending people , good luck on your journey 👍