Any B^da$$ Women who lift, Tough Mudders, Class clowns?

Options

Replies

• momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm a Crossfitter and a HUGE fan of lifting. I eat Paleo, and I eat lots of food so I don't pass out post-CF. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Raises hand... Over here, over here!.
    I lift heavy things, do tough workouts, push my limits, been to boot camp...& ya know.. it wasn't half bad. LOL!.

Other than English, I speak sarcasm, and real *kitten*..

Request sent!
  • You should come to Austin and run from zombies with me in December =D
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Pick me pick me. I like picking up heavy things and I like to think I'm funny.

Also staring at your legs makes me want to get up and be less lazy today.

Seriously!! :love:
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    You should come to Austin and run from zombies with me in December =D

OMG that sounds AMAZEBALLS!! You are so AWESOME!!! You're gonna have a blast!! Hope you have a great team to go with you and I can't wait to see the pics! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I want in! I want in!!!

<<<<<<< frantically checks badassness of profile pic, debates between putting guns back or leaving cliff. Indecisiveness and eagerness blows any illusion of badassery.

So, how 'bout flowers? :flowerforyou:

I can guarantee that they are badass flowers. No question.
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    I want in! I want in!!!

<<<<<<< frantically checks badassness of profile pic, debates between putting guns back or leaving cliff. Indecisiveness and eagerness blows any illusion of badassery.

Hehehehe :laugh:

:heart: You can't go wrong, but WOW!!...The cliff pic is INSANE and beautiful!!! :heart:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I want in! I want in!!!

Hehehehe :laugh:

:heart: You can't go wrong, but WOW!!...The cliff pic is INSANE and beautiful!!! :heart:

Thank you! :heart: What it doesn't show is the very much not badass quaking and cursing prior to jumping. It wasn't a pretty sight. :embarassed:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    My girl is BACK!!! :heart: :heart:

Now I can stare at your pics again, yay yay yay!!
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lifting is my new addiction, and getting stronger each day I do it.
    Also, this upcoming year I am doing a Tough Mudder with my trainer (baaam!)
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Ello lovely...

I lift, I'm doing my first Tough Mudder in October (Houston), and I clown a bit but rarely via forums because of chastisement.

^^And you DOOOOO have beautiful legs.

Tired of being racked across the knuckles by the nuns. :sad:
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi. :)

I've been here since Jan 2012, but I'm back with a new username, looking for a fresh start. I want to surround myself with strong, fun, positive people who challenge themselves and challenge me. I actually don't care if you lift weights or not, I just want to be around good energy and no excuses. And honestly, even if you're a big, lazy, whiny baby, as long as you're funny...you're perfect. :)

I lift weights 6x a week, and am currently preparing for my first 12-mile Tough Mudder event in October. I'm hoping that this will be the first of many adventure races for me, and I am freakishly, stupidly excited to get through this first one :)

Anyway, suddenly I feel like a 2nd-grader on the first day of school, but here goes nothin'... wanna be friends?? :drinker:

You have a good sense of humor! I like your attitude!! Good luck with the Tough Mudder!!
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    woot! I lift some, trying to get myself to pick up the intensity. Inspire me!
    I run, also.
  • avalentine419
    Options
    I'm a whiny baby... but when I get healthy again, I'll be one tough cookie WITH the personality to boot. I'm new to this site, so maybe you can shoot me a friend request/add. I'd like to see how you do with your mudding, best of luck!
  • weightliftinggirl
    Options
    I'm just getting back into lifting! I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds and just get ripped! For just starting back lifting I'm happy with the weight I can put up!

Do you have a workout regime? Do you lift everything everyday or do you do legs one day, arms another, etc?
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    I just came here to drool. I don't run, I don't lift, and I have no sense of humor.

As a matter of fact, I'm on mfp to just stay fat.

:laugh:

I hate to tell you, but you're failing miserably :wink:
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm straight up your ally... I love doing all kinds of stuff and I'm super awesome... Love lifting, HIIT workouts... and I teach Zumba but I don't talk about it much on here because sometimes I feel like the cheerleader of the fitness staff... lol
  • Victory_or_Death
    Victory_or_Death Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do you even lift?

Ha

Ha

Ha....

I only do the "big 3 lifts"...my fork, my lipstick, and my middle finger...

Nicely done! :bigsmile:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I read "*kitten* clowns" and clicked right away. I don't think this is what I thought it was.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I love your three big lifts. :)

We should be friends, as I lift my middle finger a LOT!