Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 241

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,930 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am new to MyFitnessPal and this is my first time joining one of these rounds. Saw previous posts and wanted to give it a shot. Might take sometime to adjust to the terminologies and post structures, so please bear with me.

Some details about me:
    I am 26M, 5'7" and 86.5 Kg ( as on 11/5 )

My goals:
    - Reach 85kg
    - Include more protein in my diet by exploring and trying some paneer and soyabean recipes
    - Be consistent with workout 3-4 days a week
    - Sleep on time and avoid late night binges.
    - Monday detox - no salt day

RND 241

SW 86.5 kg/ 190.6 lbs
    GW -85 kg / 187.4 lbs
    UGW - 70 kg/ 154.3 lbs

Looking forward to step on this journey with everyone of you! :)
    @paraschhabra Welcome to our group. We all love it here and hope that you will too. Thanks for joining us and sharing in all our personal goals, trials and triumphs. We will all be here for you.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    Hi all,

New to MFP boards and needing a kick start.

CW 95.7kg and really want to get to <90kg before the new year.

40, 5ft 6, with a baby that won't sleep leaving me eating way too much sugar!

First goal is cut out the sugar and get back on the veg!

@OldMissMcDonald Thanks for joining us. We are here to support you and to inspire you as best we can. We look forward to sharing our journeys with you and learning more about you as well. Welcome to the best challenge on MFP!
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @CJDaniel7 Welcome to the group! You will not find judgement here, only support in your personal choices and efforts. It is wonderful to have you with us.

th?id=OIP.0kj_k8KzT7MhMnha1XPQ4wHaE1&pid=Api&P=0&h=420
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    This is my first time doing this challenge! My weight has been moving in the wrong direction lately (thanks in part to buying way too much Halloween candy), so I need something to push me a little harder and hopefully see my weight come back down.

SW: 138.3
    Gw: 136.0
    UGW: 125

@Zaxa2021 Thanks so much for choosing to join our group. It's a wonderful place to land. A safe space to share. I hope you will love it as much as I do. Welcome!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,316 Member
    Options
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    @musicsax
    Perhaps I misspoke. We are headed to East Grinstead to stay at a Landmark trust house. We stayed at Purton Green on our last visit. I adored it.

I'd never heard of The Landmark Trust so I Googled it! They have some amazing properties! We only tend to book cottages in the UK when we go away with our children & grandchildren as we have a touring caravan, but it there is anytime when we want to book a self catering property then we will definitely look at the Landmark Trust. Hope you have an amazing time :) .
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! You can do HARD THINGS!