LF Accountability Friend

Options
I'm back...again. :D 32, female, NC. Looking for a female friend who also wants to lose 100+ pounds. My interests are gaming, horror, reading, music. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• mmatcha_latte
    mmatcha_latte Posts: 124 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Hey there! I also have 100 lbs to lose and I'm looking for more accountability buddies. Please feel free to add me!

I'm also big into gaming and reading and I'm a pretty big weeb 😆 I'm 38, female, Iowa
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs, maintained for 4 years, and now have crept back up almost 50.....So getting back to that 100lb loss is my goal. I'm a titch older at 38, and not a gamer, but I like reading and am of the quirky sort.
  • whitten71
    whitten71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also need to lose over 100 pounds. Big into horror movies, some games, and music. I probably could stand to lose 200 pounds- but my first goal is to get back below 300 pounds. i am at my heaviest at 367 at 52yo and 5 ft 4.
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm also an avid gamer, and enjoy reading. Not so much on the movies overall though. I'm 32lbs into my 70lb goal and always looking for more people to keep me accountable and honest.
  • jdeeley
    jdeeley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. I,m June...at 76 i am beginning a one year program to lose 120 lbs.. sounds horrid but necessary... I am taking Gabapentin...two months now and have gained 12 lbs...Ugh...all you folks seem nice and i look forward to chatting with you...I have been mfp for over 10 years and never said Hello... J
    BBC code?