Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Intermittent fasting options

Options
Riki_E1
Riki_E1 Posts: 1 Member
Hello,

I use intermittent fasting and am happy to see the app has some functionality toward it.

However, I do shift work, so not being able to finish a fast in the morning to then start again before a night shift is currently not possible in the app, as it sees two instances of fasting in one day, which it blocks. I tried editing, but the entry is still blocked due to this restriction. Also, I happened to fast for a little under 30 hours, and this is also blocked, as beyond it's 24 hour limit.

Ideally, what I would like to see enabled is, rather than have just the stringent ratios - 22:12, 16:8 etc - there also be an option to just manually start, as now, but then also manually stop, when i come to break the fast. Also, an option to create custom ratios, for those who want them, would be another good addition.

Thanks.

Riki.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 765 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for this feedback and insights on the Fasting features. I just passed this along to our internal team to consider when making future updates!