Weightloss for moms

Options
moonlight_eclipse
moonlight_eclipse Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2023 in Motivation and Support
Hello, my name is hailey. Im a mom of two, currently breastfeeding, and working full time. Im not new to this journey but i can say I’ve never finished it. Im here for support and advice. I am desperate to lose my weight. Im getting married in 2027 and i want to be beautiful for myself and also keep up with my kids. Im embarrassed to look at myself, to shower, to do anything really. This has been a hard thing for me to go through as i’ve recovered from bulimia couple years back and slipped right into bingeing after i gave birth. I cant live like this anymore. I want to feel confident in my skin and feel like i can do the things i want without thinking to myself “am i too heavy?”. Truthfully i have little support. I mean my fiance is great but hes trying to bulk while im trying to lose the weight. Hes the only person i have besides my kids so being consistent is hard. I always say “one cookie wont hurt” and then eat the whole container. Thats how my bulimia started and i refuse to do that again. I want to be healthy for my family. I want to be proud and strong that i did it the right way this time. Im 230lbs and my goal is to be 135-150 by my wedding. Any advice is appreciated and any tips or meal suggestions is VERY appreciated. Im stuck on how to start my journey without going into my ED again. Thank you!

Replies