Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Intermittent Fasting Start time and end time options

Options
Almost 100% of the time that I go into the app to start my intermittent fasting I have to manually set it to the time of my last logged meal. Sometimes this is a few hours later at the end of my day. It would be a nice simple enhancement for the app to default the start time that the last meal I logged. This is by its very definition when fasting starts.
Similarly, it would be great if the next day when I log my first meal, and its still tracking my current fast, it either stops the fast and logs that time or offers to do that. Like, "would you like to use this time (current time, or time used to enter first meal) to end your current fast?".
These two changes would really simplify and enrich the user experience when start and completing a fast.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for your input on the Fasting feature! I will pass this along to the appropriate team to consider when making future updates.