Corina1143 wrote: »
    tup5efzhaygc.jpg

WOW! 🙌🏻

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,331 Member
    Options
    Cchassee wrote: »
    👖Pants-emonium post. @potasha
    On 11/30 I posted photo from 7/15 @145lbs. Next two Photos (vertical)@ 130lbs on 11/30. Today: 130lbs on 12/31. Hoping for more 💪🏻 1/31/24. I’m also hoping for some additional progress photos from you!

mt8079hl78ea.jpeg

vatzx83rdg4o.jpeg
    6jaxfycss6m5.jpeg

Fantastic, well done you, your success reflects the work you have put in <3
  • musicsax
    Options
    Cchassee wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady I might be alone here, but I say give it back “RETURN TO SENDER” or throw it away. Seriously. What kind of passive aggressive gesture is that? It’s similar to someone giving a fifth of vodka to a recovering alcoholic.WTF? (I can’t bring myself to write WTH because it definitely qualifies for WTF?! ) Give it back to her… And ask her to “keep it in safekeeping” for you both to enjoy a small bite whenever she visits… Just tell her you don’t trust yourself to keep it in the house because you are determined to move forward in 2024! Did she buy a present for herself? please please please get it out of your house and you will be so proud that you did! Self-care is the best care! ❤️🥰😘

I think this is excellent advice, maybe it will make her think? I know it is hard to do with our loved ones, but maybe she will realise she has gone a step too far this time?
  • musicsax
    Options
    mebbxdpu7m7t.jpg

My inspiration shorts. I got 'em on. Now to lose enough I can wear them in public by summer!

Looking forward to your summer piccie.
  • musicsax
    Options
    tup5efzhaygc.jpg

Amazing !! -- well done you <3
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 527 Member
    edited January 1
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    mebbxdpu7m7t.jpg

My inspiration shorts. I got 'em on. Now to lose enough I can wear them in public by summer!

Looking forward to your summer piccie.

@Corina1143
    You GO GURL! Looking forward to celebrating with you!!!! You got this 💪🏻🙌🏻